Xbox 360, Microsoft points subscriptions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAITED FOR FULL 48 HOURS AND STILL NO 6000 MS POINTS

2 posters

Go down

WAITED FOR FULL 48 HOURS AND STILL NO 6000 MS POINTS Empty WAITED FOR FULL 48 HOURS AND STILL NO 6000 MS POINTS

Post  hello19810101 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 am

I HAVE SIGNED UP TWO DAYS AGO, WAITED PATIENTLY FOR A DAY TO GET MS POINTS. BUT DIDN'T GET ANY; I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THE NEXT DAY I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MS POINTS. DO I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE OR IS THIS A SCAM? BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I OPENED MY ACCOUNT I COULDN'T ACCESS MY E-MAIL PROPERLY. I KNOW YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE OTHER HUNDRED PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT (I UNDERSTAND THIS) BUT IN THE SIGN UP DETAILS IT STATES THAT WAIT UPTO 12-15 HOURS WHICH IS CLEARLY FOUR TIMES LONGER I'VE WAITED FOR.
I HOPE I GET MY MS POINTS SOON BECAUSE I AM FED UP OF WAITING AND THANKS IN ADVANCE AND PLEASE RESPOND!

hello19810101

Back to top Go down

WAITED FOR FULL 48 HOURS AND STILL NO 6000 MS POINTS Empty (Xbox Live Rewards Giveaways)

Post  XBOXLIVEREWARDSGIVEAWAYS Tue May 15, 2012 1:24 am

Xbox Live Rewards Giveaways
WAITED FOR FULL 48 HOURS AND STILL NO 6000 MS POINTS 2j0jvd0
(Copy and paste into tab or right click and Go To)
http://xboxliverewardsgiveaways.weebly.com/

Let me start by telling you the truth. No matter how much it hurts!

All the Xbox Live Code Generators! & Download links! & Surveys to Access pages! & Like On Facebook To Get free Microsoft points are a complete scam and this is outrageous how people get away with all this! You deserve more than that as a human being! This is why if created Xbox Live Rewards Giveaways.

Why trust Xbox Live Rewards Giveaways?

We are always honest with our guests and respect your rights as a human being and will not take advantage of you in anyway possible! This is not our policy! We respect your rights and protection all the way!

*No Credit Cards Required!
*No Xbox Live Information required!
*No Surveys to access pages!
*No Downloads Required!
*No Viruses!

Last edited by XBOXLIVEREWARDSGIVEAWAYS on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong)
XBOXLIVEREWARDSGIVEAWAYS
XBOXLIVEREWARDSGIVEAWAYS

http://xboxliverewardsgiveaways.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down